• Coordinate and monitor the transfer of goods and materials from manufacturers and suppliers all the way through to customers.
• Review and update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
• Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Experience in development and implementation of world class supply chain business processes & practices.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
• Strong PC skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Excellent analysis, planning, and organizing skills.
주소: 경기도 이천시 마장면 이장로 397 | 대표이사: 송영학 | 법인 사업자번호: 128-87-18828
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 02-322-3680 | F: 02-326-3689
© Copyright 2015 Minacle Company Limited. All Rights Reserved